These services are short-term supervised care services that are accessed to prevent further increase in symptoms of a behavioral health illness or to prevent hospitalization. Crisis stabilization services are intensive services in that they require secure environments and highly trained staff. Crisis stabilization services include the availability and utilization of the following types of services on a short-term basis, as appropriate:
- Individual and/or family counseling support;
- Medication management and administration;
- Stress management counseling;
- Individualized treatment plan development that empowers the consumer;
- Mental illness/substance abuse awareness/education;
- Identification and development of natural support systems; and
- Discharge planning to establish follow-up outpatient services.
725 Brookman Drive
Brookhaven, MS 39601
Driving Directions: From I-55, take Exit 42, go East on Dunn Ratcliff Road/Union Street Extension to Hwy 51, turn right onto Hwy 51 South. Take second right onto Lance Alworth Drive (next to Jeff Wilson Dodge Dealership) continue to stop sign. Turn right at stop sign onto Brookman Drive. Travel .3 miles and the Brookhaven Crisis Stabilization Unit will be on the left.