According to the U.S. Surgeon General, about 20% of American children suffer from a diagnosable mental illness during a given year. From anxiety disorders, depression, and disruptive behavior disorders to affective (mood) disorders and eating disorders, Region 8 offers a wide range of outpatient evaluation, diagnostic and counseling services for children and youth.
Available Services (including but not limited to):
- Individual, family, group and school-based therapies
- Intake assessments and pre-screening evaluations
- Crisis prevention, interventions and assessments, and a 24/7 emergency on-call service.
- School day treatment
- Psychiatric, medication, and psychological evaluations
- Alcohol and drug prevention and intervention
- Community support services, nursing services, pharmacy services and case management
- Services for those with intellectual and developmental disabilities
- Consultation, mental health education, treatment planning, and intervention
All services are available Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Crisis Services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
1019 Carroll Drive
Hazlehurst, MS 39083
620 Hwy 51 North
Brookhaven, Ms. 39601
103 South Lake Circle
Canton, MS 39046
613 Marquette Road
Brandon, MS 39043
3087 Simpson Hwy 13
Mendenhall, MS 39114